Your Logic LQD may become slightly warm during charging and normal usage, due to its heating process.
DO NOT use your Logic LQD if it becomes unusually hot to the touch and please contact our customer service team on 0800 1123401.
Logic LQD devices should not be used while they are charging.
1. Unscrew the battery and tank from the atomiser you want to replace.
2. Drop 8 drops of e-liquid into the semi-circular hole at the top of the atomiser in order to lubricate the cotton inside.
3. Screw the new atomiser onto the tank, then screw the battery on.
Replacement atomisers are available online in packs of 3.
To charge, insert the charger cable into the USB port at the bottom side of the battery.
The activation button will flash 3 times to indicate that charging has begun. It will turn green when the battery level is high, and it will stop glowing when the device is fully charged.
Logic LQD batteries last up to 8 hours before they need recharging.
1. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the LQD tank.
2. Insert the nozzle of the LQD e-liquid bottle through the silicone barrier of the tank.
3. Fill the tank, ensuring you don’t go over the silicone seal.
4. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the tank.
DO NOT use Logic LQD e-liquids if the seal on the bottle appears to have been broken.
To ensure your Logic LQD device works properly, it should be cleaned regularly to prevent build up. We recommend cleaning the tank every time you switch flavours or replace your atomiser. To clean, follow these steps:
1. Ensure the mouthpiece is screwed onto the tank.
2. Hold the device upside-down and unscrew the tank from the atomiser.
3. Fill the tank with water through the underside of it. Use your finger to cover the bottom side of the tank and shake.
4. Turn the tank over to pour out the water.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 to ensure the tank is clean.
6. Wait until the tank is dry before reassembling the device.
7. Wash your hands with soap and water.
Logic LQD is an easy to use refillable vape pen with adjustable voltage control. Top yours up from a choice of 10 LQD e-liquids, available in squeezy bottles with extended nozzles.
Once you have purchased your Logic LQD and your Logic LQD e-liquid, follow these steps to get started.
1. Unscrew the metal mouthpiece of your LQD device.
2. Locate the small hole at the top of the tank and insert the e-liquid nozzle into it.
3. Squeeze the bottle to distribute the e-liquid into the tank.
4. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the device.
5. Activate the device with one puff.
Tobacco, Menthol, Berry Mint, Cherry, Strawberry, Chai Latte, Blueberry, Vanilla, Forest Fruits and Pear Mint.
If your Logic LQD device is fully charged and has enough e-liquid but still isn’t working, your atomiser may need replacing.